Whether you’re a homeowner or your business is about to start a new project, you might find yourself looking into a dumpster rental for a wide variety of reasons.
You’re remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, getting a new roof, running a clean-up operation on a construction site, spring-cleaning your home, or dealing with a large clean-up job after an act of nature like a flood or fire?
Whenever you have a large amount of debris or materials to get rid of, renting a dumpster is the ideal solution. You’ll have one safe place for all your debris to pile up, reducing the risk of injury and liability claims. Renting a dumpster makes the job easier for everyone involved because it will be absolutely clear where your materials need to go. You’ll also know that you are disposing of your waste in accordance with regulations.
Deciding that you have a job that calls for a dumpster is easy — but figuring out what kind of dumpster you need, where to rent it, and what kind of budget you need to allocate for dumpster rental can be a little more challenging.
So, you’re wondering how much it costs to rent a dumpster? Let’s take a closer look at your options!
Dumpster Sizes: What Options Do You Have?
One size does not fit all — the size of the dumpster you require depends on the nature of your project. South Texas Dumpsters offers a wide variety of dumpsters to meet any need. Here’s a look at the most popular dumpsters:
- 10-Cubic Yard roll-off dumpster. This dumpster is more often called the “lowboy” dumpster, and it can conveniently fit onto most driveways. Despite that, the lowboy has plenty of space and can host around three pickup trucks’ worth of materials. Because nothing that’s over 3 feet tall can fit into the 10-Cubic Yard roll-off dumpster, it’s perfect for general cleanup in commercial and home settings, as well as for smaller remodeling or demolition jobs.
- 20-Cubic Yard roll-off dumpster. This dumpster has twice the space of the lowboy, but fits into the same space (dimensions: 20′ long x 8′ wide x 4′ high) — so it will still fit onto most driveways. The 20-Cubic Yard roll-off dumpster can hold six pickup trucks’ worth of debris, making it the dumpster of choice for small remodeling jobs or serious landscaping work.
- 30-Cubic Yard roll-off dumpster. This larger dumpster can hold an impressive three tons of trash. With dimensions of 20′ long x 8′ wide x 6′ high, it’s great for most home remodeling jobs and well as meeting smaller commercial needs.
- 40-Cubic Yard roll-off dumpster. Also affectionately called a “big boy” dumpster, this one holds a lot of trash — think four tons. It has dimensions of 20′ long x 8′ feet wide x 8′ high, and is one of the most commonly-used dumpsters for large home remodeling jobs or to clean out an estate.
What Other Factors Influence the Price of Dumpster Rental?
It goes without saying that the size of the dumpster you need will impact the cost of your rental — but that’s not the only factor you need to consider. Other factors that can impact the price are:
- The nature of the materials that need to be hauled.
- The weight of the full dumpster.
- The period of time over which you require the dumpster.
- How frequently you will need your dumpster to be hauled and replaced with a fresh one.
- Your location.
Nationwide, dumpster rental companies tend to charge anywhere from $200 to $900 per week for a dumpster. If you need a dumpster for a longer period of time, that may set you back anywhere between $1,000 and $3,500 per month — and more if you will be using the dumpster to discard hazardous materials. The best part? The price of garbage disposal is usually included in dumpster rental prices.
At South Texas Dumpsters, we take great pride in working with our local communities — making it possible for us to keep our prices competitive. If you are looking for budget dumpster rental in South Texas, we’ll almost always be able to provide you with a dumpster in 24 hours.
You don’t even need to determine what dumpster will best meet your needs yourself. Just give us a call, describe the nature of your project, and one of our friendly representatives will be able to help you determine what dumpster will best suit your needs.
South Texas Dumpsters can haul anything from construction waste to contaminated soil, and our heavy-duty budget dumpsters can handle up to four tons of waste. How much will renting a dumpster cost you? While that will depend on your needs, we can guarantee you some of the lowest rates in the area. Why not get in touch today to discover how we can help you?